|Request a quote for the date you have chosen
ROME > ASSISI > SIENA > FLORENCE
Departing at 7:15 am from the Hotel Massimo D’Azeglio by a deluxe coach, you will ar- rive in Assisi, ready to explore, at your own leisure, this tiny town surrounded by walls, built in the Middle Ages. Take your time to visit the basilica of St. Francis, where you will see masterpieces by Giotto and Cimabue and, then, have free time for lunch (not in- cluded). Board on the bus to reach Siena, a Unesco World Heritage Site, world-known for the Palio, the historical horse race around the shell-shaped town square: Piazza del Campo. Next, you will continue on to Florence, where you will check in at your hotel before enjoying dinner and a well-earned night of rest.
After breakfast, you will spend the day venturing around beautiful Florence, the “Cra- dle of Renaissance, where, with the help of Michelangelo, Italian art reached its pinna- cle. Based on etruscan-roman origins, the city flourished in the Middle Ages as a free “Comune” and was further refined during the Renaissance. You will be fascinated by the uncountable monuments, churches and buildings as Santa Maria del Fiore, more commonly referred to as the Duomo. On your visit, you will be amazed by its magnifi- cent dome built by Filippo Brunelleschi. Cross a small piazza to see the “Campanile” tower (partly designed by Giotto) and the Baptistery, with its bronze doors where Mi- chelangelo imagined the “Gates of Paradise.” In the heart of the city, you will see Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo della Signoria (also known as Palazzo Vecchio), and the Basilica of Santa Croce. Lunch in a typical Tuscan restaurant in Piazza Santa Croce. Spend the afternoon strolling the cobblestone streets of Florence on your own or take a short trip to Pisa (optional), one of the four main historical Marine Republics of Italy. There, you will tour the Piazza dei Miracoli with the Duomo, Pisa’s symbol “the Leaning Tower” and the Baptistery. Dinner at leisure, overnight stay in Florence.
FLORENCE > BOLOGNA > PADUA >VENICE
After breakfast in Florence, departure to Bologna. There, you will discover the elegant city centre with its “porticos”, it’s shopping streets and so on. From Piazza Malpighi you will walk to Piazza del Nettuno and Piazza Maggiore (Neptune square and Major square) in the heart of the city, then King Renzo’s Palace; Palazzo Podestà and the basilica of San Petronio, one of the biggest in the world. Bologna it’s a real gourmet’s heaven…don’t miss a tasty meal at your own leisure! In the afternoon, continue toward Padova, with Sant’Antonio Basilica: one of the most visited churches by pilgrims of the catholic world. Later in the afternoon, arrival in Venice: the City of Love, one of the most romantic cities of the whole world and, undoubtedly the most beautiful city built by man! Check in at your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Tour ends after breakfast! You may opt for an extension in Venice or for other locations (i.e. North Lakes or Milan).
APRIL 1 8 15 22 29
MAY 4 6 11 13 18 20 25 27
JUNE 1 3 8 10 15 17 22 24 29
JULY 1 6 8 13 15 20 22 27 29
AUGUST 3 5 10 12 17 19 24 26 31
SEPTEMBER 2 7 9 14 16 21 23 28 30
OCTOBER 5 7 12 14 19 21 26 28
FLORENCE RAFFAELLO 4*
VENICE DELFINO (MESTRE) 4*
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
• Transportation by deluxe motorcoach
• Monolingual tour-escort in English
• Accommodation in 4 stars or 3 stars hotels
• Meals as per itinerary (please inform us at the moment of the booking, in case of any food allergy or alimentary restriction)
• Entrance tickets to the archaeological site in Pompeii with “Skip the Line” (when included in the itinerary)
• Entrance tickets to Vatican Museums & St. Peter’s Basilica with “Skip the Line” (when included in the itinerary)
• Visits with local expert guide as per itinerary (Rome, Florence,Venice, Sorrento, Capri)
• Entrance tickets to the St. Mark’s Basilica inVenice with “Skip the Line” (when included in the itinerary)
• Visit of the Blue Grotto in Capri (when included in the itinerary)
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Porterage service
• Entrance fees to monuments or museums when not mentioned
• City tax for overnight stays (according to each city council rules)
• Everything that is not mentioned in the paragraph “TheTour includes”